Tokyo Freight Services Data Privacy Protection Policy
Tokyo Freight Services Management and Employees pledge that personal information is collected, used, retained, disclosed of, is in conformity with the commitments described as follows:
- Management: We define documents, communicate, and assign accountability for our privacy policies and procedures.
- Notice: We provide notice about our privacy policies and procedures and identify the purposes for which personal information is collected, used, retained, and disclosed.
- Choice and consent: We describe the choices available to the individual (private customers, corporate accounts or agents) and obtain implicit or explicit consent with respect to the collection, use, and disclosure of personal information.
- Collection: We collect personal information only for the purposes identified in the notice.
- Use, retention and disposal: We limit the use of personal information to the purposes identified in the notice and for which the individual (private customers, corporate accounts or agents) has provided implicit or explicit consent. We retain personal information for only if necessary, to fulfil the stated purposes or as required by law or regulations and thereafter appropriately disposes of such information.
- Access: We provide individuals (private customers, corporate accounts or agents) with access to their personal information for review and update.
- Disclosure to third parties: We disclose personal information to third parties only for the purposes identified in the notice and with the implicit or explicit consent of the individual.
- Security for privacy: We protect personal information against unauthorized access (both physical and logical). We shall delegate the actual notification to the Admin and IT Head to prepare a detailed documentation of every breach of security leading to the destruction, loss, alteration or unauthorized disclosure of or access to personal data.
- Quality: We maintain accurate, complete, and relevant personal information for the purposes identified in the notice.
- Monitoring and enforcement: We monitor compliance with its privacy policies and procedures and have procedures to address privacy related complaints and disputes.
Data subjects may inquire or request for information regarding any matter relating to the processing of their personal data under the custody of Tokyo Freight Services, including the data privacy and security policies implemented to ensure the protection of their personal data. They may write to Tokyo Freight Services at firstname.lastname@example.org and briefly discuss the inquiry, together with their contact details for reference.