This policy reflects our commitment to the highest code of conduct, ethics, and integrity in all our relationships, including with our Employees, our Customers, our Overseas Agents, our Suppliers, as well as the community and environment in which we operate.
As a Service Provider, Tokyo Freight Services is committed to:
- Operate with a healthy and safe working environment for our employees and protection against harassment.
- Maintain the highest level of legal, ethical, honest, and professional relationships with our employees, customers, agents, and suppliers.
- Not engage or participate in any way, in anti-competitive behavior or infringement of competition of laws including but not limited to price fixing.
- Not discriminate based on race, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation, or gender.
- Remain alert to any incident involving the smuggling of drugs or any other illegal substances, or any incident of human trafficking – and alert the appropriate authorities as soon as the incident is discovered.
- Comply with applicable legislation related to the recruitment and employment of staff.
- Ensure that all applicable personnel, whether direct employees or contractors are legally entitled to work in the country in which they are employed.
- Ensure that all applicable personnel, whether direct employees or contractors are employed of their own free will with no coercion from other parties.
- Ensure that all applicable personnel, whether direct employees or contractors are aged at least 18 years or over.
- Pay the staff compensation and benefits following Qatar Labor Law.