This policy reflects our commitment to the highest code of conduct, ethics and integrity in all our relationships, including with our Employees, our Customers, our Overseas Agents, our Suppliers, as well as the community and environment in which we operate.
As a Service Provider, Tokyo Freight Services is committed to:
- Operate with healthy and safe working environment for our employees and protection against harassment.
- Maintain the highest level of legal, ethical, honest, and professional relationships with our employees, customers, agents, and suppliers.
- Will not engage or participate in anyway, in anti-competitive behavior or infringement of competition of laws including but not limited to price fixing.
- Will not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or gender.
- Will remain alert to any incident involving the smuggling of drugs or any other illegal substances, or any incident of human trafficking – and alert the appropriate authorities as soon as the incident is discovered.
- Will comply with applicable legislation relation to the recruitment and employment of staff.
- Will ensure that all applicable personnel, whether direct employees or contractors are legally entitled to work in the country in which they are employed.
- Will ensure that all applicable personnel, whether direct employees or contractors are employed through their own free will with no coercion from other parties.
- Will ensure that all applicable personnel, whether direct employees or contractors are aged at least 18 years or over.
- Will pay the staff compensation and benefits in accordance to Qatar Labor Law.
This Policy is reviewed at least once a year by Management of Tokyo Freight Services, updated when necessary, communicated to our employees and customers, and made accessible to our staff as part of our Integrated Management System and FAIM requirements.