The Management and Employees of Tokyo Freight Services WLL pledge to take a zero-tolerance approach to bribery and corruption by acting professionally, fairly and with the utmost integrity in all business dealings and relationships.
- Never offer or make an improper payment or authorise an improper payment (cash or otherwise) to any individual and/or organization.
- Never offer, or accept, money or anything of value, such as gifts, kickbacks or commissions, in connection with the procurement of business or the award of a contract.
- Never offer or give any gift or token of hospitality to any employee or government official or representative if there is any expectation or implication for a return favour.
- Never accept any gift from any business partner and/or customers if there is any suggestion that a return favour will be expected or implied.
- Never facilitate payments to obtain a level of service which one would not normally be entitled to.
- Never induce or assist another individual to break any applicable law or regulation.
- Never disregard or fail to report any indication of improper transactions to the appropriate authorities.
- Never engage in any form of bribery, either directly or through any third party.
All Employees in Tokyo Freight Services WLL commit to legal and ethical behavior and refrain from any activities and practices that harm the interest of the Company.
This Policy is reviewed at least once a year by Management of Tokyo Freight Services, updated when necessary, communicated to our employees and customers, and made accessible to our staff as part of our Integrated Management System and FAIM requirements.