Tokyo Freight Services WLL Management pledged to take a zero-tolerance approach to bribery and corruption by acting professionally, fairly, and with the utmost integrity in all business dealings and relationships.
The directors, officers, and employees of Tokyo Freight Services are PROHIBITED to:
- offer or make an improper payment or authorize an improper payment (cash or otherwise) to any individual and/or organization.
- offer, or accept, money or anything of value, such as gifts, kickbacks, or commissions, in connection with the procurement of business or the award of a contract.
- offer or give any gift or token of hospitality to any employee or government official or representative if there is any expectation or implication for a return favor.
- accept any gift from any business partner and/or customers if there is any suggestion that a return favor will be expected or implied.
- facilitate payments to obtain a level of service to which one would not normally be entitled to.
- induce or assist another individual to break any applicable law or regulation.
- disregard or fail to report any indication of improper transactions to the appropriate authorities.
- engage in any form of bribery, either directly or through any third party.
Non-compliance with the Policy may result in criminal or civil penalties which will vary according to the offense. An employee acting in contravention of the Policy will also face disciplinary action up to and including summary dismissal.
All Employees in Tokyo Freight Services WLL commit to legal and ethical behavior and refrain from any activities and practices that harm the interest of the Company.