Tokyo Freight Services WLL Management pledged to abide by the highest ethical standards and to free and fair competition as a FIDI Affiliate.
- Commit to legal and ethical behavior, and refrain from engaging in any business that will harm the interests of FIDI, other affiliates, clients, or the industry.
- Observe legal compliance by ensuring that we are aware of all applicable laws and regulations covering anti-competitive practices in all the jurisdictions in which we operate and that we will obey and uphold those laws and regulations.
- Pledge to take a zero-tolerance approach to cartel conduct. As a FIDI Affiliate, we will act professionally, fairly, and with the utmost integrity in all business dealings and relationships.
Adhere to the values of FIDI, whereby undertaking to:
- Never make direct or indirect (via third parties including agents, suppliers, or customers) contact with an actual or potential competitor or other third parties, the object of which is to engage in cartel behavior.
- Never propose or reach an agreement, whether directly or indirectly, formally, or informally, with actual or potential competitors, regarding any sensitive competition-related issues, including fixing prices; dividing or sharing markets, customers, or territories; and/or rigging a competitive bidding process
Report any indication or initiative of improper anticompetitive business conduct by an actual or potential competitor in accordance with our internal reporting procedure, including but not limited to, reporting to our legal department and/or to the relevant Anti-Trust authorities.
- Not to participate in a meeting of a trade association in which sensitive competition-related issues are discussed.
- Ensure that all internal and external correspondence, including e-mails and texts, documents, discussions, and public statements do not contain any statements that might be misinterpreted by third parties or Anti-Trust authorities and courts in the context of a potential Anti-Trust investigation.
- Maintain independent judgment in the pricing or selling of any products and/or services.
- Limit any information discussed during commercial negotiations, with or disclosed to competitors or other third parties, to that which is strictly necessary for completing or assessing the transaction.
Non-compliance with the Policy may result in criminal or civil penalties which will vary according to the offense. An employee acting in contravention of the Policy will also face disciplinary action up to and including summary dismissal.
All Employees in Tokyo Freight Services WLL commit to legal and ethical behavior and refrain from any activities and practices that harm the interest of the Company.