Tokyo Freight Services WLL Management and Employees pledge that personal information is collected, used, retained, and disclosed, and conforms with the commitments described in this policy.
- Management: We define documents, communicate, and assign accountability for our privacy policies and procedures.
- Notice: We provide notice about our privacy policies and procedures and identify the purposes for which personal information is collected, used, retained, and disclosed.
- Choice and consent: We describe the choices available to the individual (private customers, corporate accounts, or agents) and obtain implicit or explicit consent concerning the collection, use, and disclosure of personal information.
- Collection:We collect personal information only for the purposes identified in the notice.
- Use, retention, and disposal: We limit the use of personal information to the purposes identified in the notice and for which the individual (private customers, corporate accounts, or agents) has provided implicit or explicit consent. We retain personal information only if necessary, to fulfill the stated purposes or as required by law or regulations and thereafter appropriately dispose of such information.
- Access: We provide individuals (private customers, corporate accounts, or agents) with access to their personal information for review and update.
- Disclosure to third parties: We disclose personal information to third parties only for the purposes identified in the notice and with the implicit or explicit consent of the individual.
- Security for privacy: We protect personal information against unauthorized access (both physical and logical). We shall delegate the actual notification to the Admin and IT Head to prepare detailed documentation of every breach of security leading to the destruction, loss, alteration, or unauthorized disclosure of or access to personal data.
- Quality: We maintain accurate, complete, and relevant personal information for the purposes identified in the notice.
- Monitoring and enforcement: We monitor compliance with its privacy policies and procedures and have procedures to address privacy-related complaints and disputes.
Data subjects may inquire or request information regarding any matter relating to the processing of their data under the custody of Tokyo Freight Services, including the data privacy and security policies implemented to ensure the protection of their data. They may write to Tokyo Freight Services at email@example.com and briefly discuss the inquiry, together with their contact details for reference.