TOKYO FREIGHT SERVICES W.L.L is one of Qatar’s leading logistical solutions providers, offering high-quality services in freight forwarding, customs clearance, shipping, international moving, warehousing & distribution, and local transportation.
Our Mission: To serve our customers, in global markets, by providing one-stop logistical solutions that continuously meet and exceed our customers' expectations.
Our Vision: To be the leading and most preferred logistics company for the Middle East, Indian Subcontinent, and the Far East.
In this excellence pursuit, we commit ourselves to:
- Comply with the customer, legal, regulatory, and other compliance obligations requirements related to products & services handled, processes, environmental aspects of processes, occupational health, and safety of personnel, and continually improve the effectiveness of the Integrated Management System keeping in mind the community concerns and technological advancements.
- Enhance Customer Satisfaction;
- Protection of the Environment including preventing or reducing pollution and waste and conserving natural resources by responsible and efficient use of resources;
- Maintain environment-friendly, safe & healthy work facilities through appropriate operational controls and methods of safe working for the prevention of work-related injury and ill health;
- Set and achieve challenging QHSE objectives and targets and adopt appropriate operational practices and suitable technologies to monitor, control and minimize the impact on Occupational Health, Safety, and Environment;
- Develop and maintain a motivated workforce trained for effective management of Health, Safety Environment, and emergencies to eliminate hazards and reduce OH&S risks;
- Ensure that appropriate resources are available to fully implement this Quality, Health, and Safety and Environmental policy and continually review the policy’s relevance concerning legal requirements, organizational improvement, and business requirements;
- Ensure goods and services are procured sustainably and encourage our suppliers and contractors to improve their HSE performance;
- Provide and maintain effective routes of consultation and participation, as well as open communication channels with our employees and others who are affected by this policy.
- Provide relevant information on the Quality, Health, Safety, and Environmental policy to the public, concerned authorities, and interested parties and ensure that the policy is understood, implemented, and maintained by employees at all levels within the organization.
This Policy is reviewed at least once a year by the Management of Tokyo Freight Services, updated, when necessary, communicated to our employees and customers, and made accessible to our staff as part of our Integrated Management System requirements.