TOKYO FREIGHT SERVICES
- Hold regular safety audits and inspections to assess our environmental management compliance.
- Document and periodically review all environmental management procedures and practices.
- Assess environmental performance and update improvement strategies to safeguard the environment.
- Train and provide information to reduce risks to employees and others due to poor practices by enhancing the proper handling of equipment and materials.
- Identify, prevent, eliminate, and/or control all hazards.
- Prevent any improper conduct or behavior that will likely put the safety, health, and welfare of employees and other persons lawfully at the workplace at risk.
- Provide personal protective clothing and equipment where necessary.
- Establish communication for resolutions of concerns for correcting and improving the quality of safety and health.
- Provide and maintain effective routes of consultation and participation, as well as open communication channels with our employees and others who are affected by this policy.
- Our commitment to strict implementation and monitoring of these procedures is required to assure the continuity of our business activities, thereby, reviewing these procedures at least once a year by the Management of Tokyo Freight Services, updated, when necessary, communicated to our employees and customers, and made accessible to our staff as part of our Integrated Management System
Tokyo Freight Services WLL Management is committed to our environmental responsibilities, believing that our existence is part of a larger system of people, values, other organizations, and nature and that our social responsibility is to give back to the world in the same way that it has given to us.